Horst Frisch clients include many of the world's largest multinational corporations. Our work for these companies involves:
- Examining transfer pricing policies to ensure compliance with rules in the US and other jurisdictions,
- Providing documentation that satisfies the requirements of §6662 and other regulations,
- Planning new transfer pricing systems,
- Testifying on behalf of clients in tax court,
- Providing support in disputes with the IRS or other tax authorities, and
- Assisting in obtaining Advance Pricing Agreements.
Clients also include the IRS and tax authorities in other jurisdictions. We have presented expert testimony in US Tax Court for the IRS in several transfer pricing cases; this work has substantially enhanced our reputation and credibility with the IRS and with foreign tax authorities.
Thomas Horst is a leading expert in oil and gas pipeline regulation economics. Horst Frisch's work in the field of oil and gas pipeline regulation involves economic analysis of the concepts involved in tariff methodologies and cost of service calculations. The firm has provided expert testimony before the FERC in multiple cases.
Horst Frisch economists have provided analyses of various tax issues, including public policy matters under consideration by federal and state governments and the economic substance of complex transactions under review by the IRS, the Tax Court or other Federal courts. We have presented our analyses to Congressional and U.S. Treasury staffs and as expert witnesses in legal proceedings.